Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Does a unit exert a ZOC through a gap
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules question V4
Auteur Message
MarkC
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 12, 2023 5:39 am    Sujet du message: Does a unit exert a ZOC through a gap Répondre en citant
I had a situation in a game where one of my units was partially behind the base of another of my units (that it could not interpenetrate). That is, the rear unit had its front edge parallel rear of the friend in front and only a few mm behind it, but about 1/3 to the rear unit was behind the front unit with the rest of the rear unit to the right of the front unit. Does the rear unit still exert a ZOC protecting the flank of the unit in front of it?

Does the situation change if there was a friend in combat immediately the right of the rear unit, so there is no way that the rear unit could physically charge anything in its ZOC?

Thanks

Mark C
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 12, 2023 9:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
MarkC a écrit:
I had a situation in a game where one of my units was partially behind the base of another of my units (that it could not interpenetrate). That is, the rear unit had its front edge parallel rear of the friend in front and only a few mm behind it, but about 1/3 to the rear unit was behind the front unit with the rest of the rear unit to the right of the front unit. Does the rear unit still exert a ZOC protecting the flank of the unit in front of it?

Does the situation change if there was a friend in combat immediately the right of the rear unit, so there is no way that the rear unit could physically charge anything in its ZOC?

Thanks

Mark C

- Yes. The rules on a ZoC are on p35.
- Being able to be charged isn't part of the requirements to be in a ZoC.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules question V4
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: