Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Second and Third Movements
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
A4
Auxiliaire

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 12, 2014 2:08 pm    Sujet du message: Second and Third Movements Répondre en citant
A unit may make a second or third movement if "during the entire movement phase" it remains 4 UD or more away from enemy units (p 32).

Question. What happens if there was an enemy within 4 UD at the start of a player's movement phase, but that enemy has been driven-away before a unit starts to move?

Example. My legionaries A and B and the enemy light horse X are the only units on the right hand side of the board. At the start of my turn X is dancing 1.5 UD in front of legionaries A and B. I use a command point to charge X with cohort A. X evades. He is now 6.5 UD away from B. If I have 2 command points left can B now move twice - provided that he does not go closer than 4 UD away from the light horseman's new position?

Or does the fact that X was within 4 UD at the start of the turn stop him from moving more than once this turn?

Alan
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Longtooth
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 12, 2014 5:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I would think that element X being within 4UD of element B at the start of the turn will stop element B from making more than one movement.
Rosbif
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 12, 2014 6:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Longtooth a écrit:
I would think that element X being within 4UD of element B at the start of the turn will stop element B from making more than one movement.

Exactly right! Smile
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 12, 2014 8:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
To clarify.

I think a group cannot drop off units as it goes.

If 3 units group move a first move. One unit cannot be dropped off and the rest move a 2nd time.

Correct?
Borix
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 12, 2014 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
You are right !

Borix bard in the move ! Smile
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 13, 2014 8:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Uups! This is different to the answer i got here:

http://www.artdelaguerre.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3796

to have it clear, what is correct:

a) If a group starts to move as a group and so does it first it can not be split up for a second move?

b) After a group did his first move all together, parts of it can be split up for a second move?

Thx for an answer in advance! Smile
Soranon
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 13, 2014 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I think I made a mistake and Borix said the truth :

It is said in the rule that to beeing activated and moved, unit forming a group must stay together fot the whole move phase. (page 10 in the french rule)

Sorry Smile

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: