Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Uncontrolled charge
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 1:40 pm    Sujet du message: Uncontrolled charge Répondre en citant
Side 40 right colum of the engl. rulebook 3rd bulletpoint:

Any action other than a charge or a movement to bring support to a freind in melee costs 3 CP......

4th bulletpoint:

Charge moves or moves in order to support (or...) a friend already in melee cost 1 CP, or 2 CP if a difficult manoever.

The QRS Sheet says 0 CP for an uncontrolled charge....

OK, i understand if i will not charge or move to support i have to pay 3 CP for the unit or group.

But if i want to charge, do i have to pay 1 or 2 CP as written in bulletpoint 4? Or do i have to pay no cp?

Question 2:

Lets say i have 4 impetous units in a line (group). There is one enemy unit in charge range. Can i move the whole line with the uncontrolled charge or just 3 of them. One that matches the enemy unit and one on each side to support? So the question is: Will the group get divided by uncontrolled charges?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
belinconnux
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 2:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
1. If you want to charge without disorder you have to pay 1CP.
But, if you have to do a difficult manoeuver to charge (like 1/4 turn) you have to pay 2CP.

2. For a controled charge you can move the group. For an uncontroled charge i think you have to divide your group cause only unit that have target becomme incontroled.

(sorry for my english Embarassed )
sebastosfig
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
1/like Bellinconnux
2/ only the impetuous units in charge range of a unit will charge. Not the others. So your group might be split.

http://backtotheminis.blogspot.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 3:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Your english reads by far better than my french would do....maybe because i am from germany? Embarassed

Ok, I understand point one. If I just do nothing or have no CP left the unit charges uncontrolled which does not cost a CP but disorders the charging unit.

With point 2 its not all clear. Example:

Unit1 Unit2 Unit3 Unit4 (all are impetous and form a valid group)

UnitA(directly in front of Unit2

As far as i understand Unit2 has to charge directly ahead with no CP getting disordered. Unit1 and Unit3 can charge to support without paying a CP getting disordered. Unit4 stays in place. Wright?
sebastosfig
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
If unit 4 is out of charge range, then yes it stays there and doesn't move.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Thomas
Légat

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
But if you pay 1PC to charge, your four units can charge without malus of -1.

And if your 3 units ( U1 U2 U3) have an enemy in their ZOC, the fourt can charge with three others for 0PC

Gengis Khan

Dernière édition par Thomas le Jeu Oct 16, 2014 10:00 pm; édité 1 fois
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 5:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Ok!

And if unit4 would have been in chargerange? Can it change UnitA in the flank?
sebastosfig
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 5:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Sadly, not if it wasn't already in the flank, at least partly.

Thomas
Légat

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Thomas a écrit:
But if you pay 1PC to charge, your four units can charge without malus of -1.

And if your 3 units ( U1 U2 U3) have an enemy in their ZOC, the fourt can charge with three others for 0PC

Gengis Khan
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 8:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
THX for the help! I will come back to you after the first games when we stumble about the gauls in the carthagian army and there charges.... Laughing
micheni
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
if i got it right a light cavalry unit can move closer than 2 DU from impetous foot turn their rear to them and provoke an uncontrolled charge!
right?

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: