Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Germany
Page 2 sur 2 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Club and Players
Auteur Message
Thomas
Légat

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 24, 2015 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Willkommen, Derbo.

Happy to meet you in an ADLG tournament.

Gengis Khan
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
MaSc
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 27, 2015 9:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hello.

My Name is Marcus and I'm from the lovely town of Hannover, too. Smile
Actually I'm one of the guys Derbo spoke about.
So finally I'm finding my way to the historical tabletop coming from Warmachine, Infinity, Battletech and Dystopian Wars.

Thank you Herve Caille for this really great rulebook and the english translation. It is a great read so far. By the way, I ordered my copy at miniaturicum with no problems at all.

Best regards,
Marcus
JLouis
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 27, 2015 10:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Your way is now the good one!. I play infinity and dystopian too.
Welcome.
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 28, 2016 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Any new german players on the forum?

Irgendwelche neuen Spieler hier?
justinrmomo
Frondeur

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 18, 2017 3:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I'll be moving to the Ramstein area this August. Are there any players near the area?
daveallen
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 20, 2017 8:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Derbo a écrit:
Hello guys,

My Name is Christian and I'm from the lovely town of Hannover.

We are thinking about organizing a tournament in november, but have not made any decision yet.

If work permits (and I'm able to finish an army), I'll be making the trip to Britcon 2015, to learn the rules.

Hope to see some of you at a gaming table!

Hi Christian how is ADG going in Hannover?

I'm definitely up for a trip if there's a chance of another tournament. It's an excellent club you have there and very hospitable too. Please try to avoid clashing with "Warfare" in the UK (usually the weekend around 19 November) or my brain might explode.

You should definitely come to Britcon this year, besides being "the largest event in the BHGS calendar" [terrible tag line] the weather is also rather fine. And it will give us a chance to return your hospitality Smile

Don't worry if you don't have time for painting, I'm sure Central London would be able to loan you a couple of pretty armies to your specification.

Dave

PS this post edited slightly since realising I was replying to a Feb 2015 post. Embarassed
frankgilson
Frondeur

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 01, 2017 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Hamburg Répondre en citant
I've recently arrived in Hamburg (as of April, 2017)...sadly, I don't know any German.

I have played various ancients through medievals miniatures rules sets over the years.

Would be happy to learn ADLG given folks to play with.

Hannover looks like it is about 2 hours away by train...so not far either.

Frank
bodoli
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 20, 2018 4:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hello, hello, hello,

now I am here as well after some time of lurking around.
Some will know me from forums like Sweetwater and faded Tiny Soldiers.
Some others from DBM and FoG tournament during the last 25 years or so across Europe.

I had my first few games of L' Art de la Guerre and own the rules since last Saturday.
The games run well and caused some ideas for future gaming and tournamet attending.
So I will come across with different questions from time to time.

see U bodoli
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
ALEXANDER
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 30, 2021 2:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hello I am from Germany Nordrhein Westfalen too.
There has been a tournament near Koblenz recently.
In an old Castle.

Battlefield Berlin is another big retailer
Balian
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 19, 2022 9:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
chris6 a écrit:
Any new german players on the forum?

Irgendwelche neuen Spieler hier?

Hallo,

Mittlerweile gibt es doch schon einige ADLG Spieler in Deutschland.
Wir haben in drei Wochen ein Turnier auf der Marksburg (siehe Braubach Spring Tournament) mit 22 deutschen Beteiligten.
In und um Wiesbaden treffen sich 6 bis 8 Spieler ca. einmal im Monat.
Wir haben auch einen Mailverteiler mit 40 plus Mitgliedern.

Bei Interesse sendet mir eine Nachricht.
Uwe
Leondegrande
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 6:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi.

I'm from Southern Germany (Dachau nearby Munich), played mainly 28mm the last 35 years (WFB, WAB, LotR) and changed to 15mm because of the new Lasalle version one year ago. Because I couldn't decide which 15mm ancient system is the most adequate for me I had a longer chat with Bodo and Marios last weekend (I hosted a Lasalle weekend in Dachau). And now here I am 🤓

Played WAB intensely years ago and visited Lingolsheim regularly and saw ADLG in its first version I guess.

Trying to get a demo game, diving into the ADLG universe and hopefully attend a lot of tournaments in the not so distant future.

In diesem Sinne
Olaf
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Leondegrande
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Und gleich eine Frage an die (deutsche) Runde, habt ihr ein Forum oder eine Facebook oder WhatsApp Gruppe oder so wo ihr euch austauscht? Konnte nix finden.

Gruss
Der suchende Olaf
curlysnaps
Frondeur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 29, 2022 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hello, I'm a new ADLG player (not actually having played it yet, but proud owner of the rulebook), also from the south of Germany (Rosenheim nearish Munich). I am currently building something up in 28mm for ADLG, Italian Wars or thereabouts. I also have a few DBA Armies that might serve in the meantime. @Leondegrande maybe we could get a game in some time!

Ich bin einen neuen ADLG Spieler im Süden - ich wohne in der nähe von Rosenheim - und baue gerade semi-fleißig an Perry Ritter und co für den Italienische Krieg oder sowas in den Richtung Smile

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Club and Players
Page 2 sur 2 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: