Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
2nd + 3rd Movement in a Group
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 07, 2014 9:17 am    Sujet du message: 2nd + 3rd Movement in a Group Répondre en citant
Yesterday we had our 2nd Game and the follwoing question appeard:

A group makes its first move. The group is still far away from the opponent and goes for a 2nd move, but this time spending 2 CP and spliting the group into 2 smaller groups moving different directions.

a) not possible, a group must stay together for the whole movement phase if the first move was made as agroup.

b) 1st, 2nd and 3rd Move are 3 different moves and the group compsition can bechanged freely between the 3 Moves?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Soranon
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 07, 2014 9:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
You can do that for your second move. But not for a third one because only troop that follow their general since the first move can made third move. And in this case you can't split your group during the three moves.
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 07, 2014 1:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Ok, spliting is allowed for a 2nd move, but if i go for a 3rd one the group has to been together for the whole movementphase.

THX for your help! Very Happy
Soranon
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 13, 2014 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I think I made a mistake and Borix said the truth (in another topic):

It is said in the rule that to beeing activated and moved, unit forming a group must stay together fot the whole move phase. (page 10 in the french rule)

So it's impossible to split a group during the second move

Sorry Smile
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 13, 2014 10:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
No matter! Wink

After all, its clear!
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 13, 2014 10:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
No prob! Wink
AlanCutner
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 16, 2014 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Sorry for asking this again, but it came up in our first game today.

Is it correct, as previously stated, that if units move as a group in the first move then those units must stay within that group throughout the movement phase? So if 6 units move as a group in the first move, 3 of those units cannot split off as a new group for a second move, leaving the other 3 behind.

If this is correct why do the rules say (page 10) that groups can be formed and dispersed at will during the movement phase? My impression from the rules was that a movement phase contains upto 3 movements. A group only has to exist for each movement, with a unit potentially being in a different group for each movement.
AlanCutner
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 09, 2014 9:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I don't think my last question has been answered. Any takers?
Soranon
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 09, 2014 10:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
It is said just after this words that for moving together, units must be activated and moved in group together for the begining to the end of theirs moves... (p10)

I think nobody answer you because we had already say that Smile
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 09, 2014 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
AlanCutner a écrit:
I don't think my last question has been answered. Any takers?

Alan I think it is clear. Page 10. Paragraph above the diagram, sentence beginning, "However...."

Clearly states they must end their movement in the group they started with.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: