Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
ADLG Competition 31st July – 1st August in Bournemouth – Ent
Page 1 sur 2 Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
durrati
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 12, 2021 6:56 pm    Sujet du message: ADLG Competition 31st July – 1st August in Bournemouth – Ent Répondre en citant
‘It’s all Greek (and Latin) to me’
There will be an ADLG competition on the above dates at Entoyment. I want to give everyone a chance to take part – hopefully with a lockdown painted army so there will be a wide set of dates. All armies between 500BC and 500AD will be allowed, as I feel confident that everyone will have an army available if they want to come. I also want to try and make it a 15mm and 25mm event – so people can bring what they want, as after the last year it will be good to just get our favourite toys on the table. As it will be a 5 round tournament this means that there needs to be a minimum of 6 players in each scale. Before I send out the details I wanted to check if this was viable. So, if you are interested can you post here and say so and indicate if you would prefer 15mm or 25mm – or are happy to do either. If there seems enough interest I can then set up both scales.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
davesaunders23
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 12, 2021 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
i'm in. and will be playing 15mm. and i'll bring a newly painted army from lockdown.
Dave.
Mike Bennett
Centurion

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 12, 2021 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I am in too, 15mm
Commodore
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 13, 2021 6:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I am in (so far...) in 15mm
Hubert
daveallen
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 13, 2021 7:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I'm in. Happy to play in either scale.

Hotels booked - OUCH!

Dave
Commodore
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 13, 2021 9:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
davesaunders23 a écrit:
i'll bring a newly painted army from lockdown.
Dave.

Late imperial Polynesian ?
durrati
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 13, 2021 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Looks like we will have enough for both scales. Will try and get the ticket on sale soon. Will post here with a link when they go live
durrati
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 23, 2021 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
ADLG Competition 31st July – 1st August in Bournemouth – Entoyment

‘It’s all Greek (and Latin) to me’

Comrades!

2021s greatest adlg competition at the worlds greatest wargames store has now been confirmed with possibly the greatest amount of hyperbole ever used to advertise a local wargames event. Tickets are on sale at

https://entoyment.co.uk/product-category/tickets-vouchers/event-tickets-event-tickets/

It will be a 15mm and 25mm event. Please follow the instructions on the booking site to confirm which you would like to be in. This will also mean that you are on the distribution list for info once booked on.
There is a limited amount of space so you will need to book early to avoid disappointment, especially with probable Covid regulations meaning we will not be able to 'cram a few more in'.
In other exciting news, this will be a V4 event - the rules will have been out for several months before the event which should give everyone enough time to figure out new and interesting ways to lose disastrously.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
yannickBZH
Prétorien

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2021 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I must look in few months if it's possible to come from France.

I would come the last year, but it was not possible with this f***ing virus...

Kenavo
Mike Bennett
Centurion

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2021 10:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Good luck with coming over. I had a look at getting to the le harve tournament in past years, but the ferry times did not quite work out. About 1 hour or so to early or too late to get in and out from UK without an extra day off of work.

Looking to see what is possible in the future as you say.
Commodore
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 14, 2021 8:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Could not get a ticket for the 15mm tournament, now sold out. Hoping for some last minute extra tickets granted. If anyone décide to cancel his venue, i will be happy to use the ticket.
Cheers
durrati
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 29, 2021 9:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Ladies and Gentlemen. There are now a very limited number of extra tickets available. If you would like to come you can buy purchase them on the Entoyment Website.

If they sell out and you are unable to get a ticket my apologies but am fairly certain there wont be any more, so best be quick. Likewise, if you do have a ticket and now realise that you can not make it, please wither pass it on to someone who wants it or contact the store and arrange to return the ticket, as it would be a shame if someone missed out when there was a space available. When these tickets are sold I will publish a list of players and what scale they are playing in woth list checker details.

Cheers
yannickBZH
Prétorien

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2021 8:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Mike Bennett a écrit:
Good luck with coming over. I had a look at getting to the le harve tournament in past years, but the ferry times did not quite work out. About 1 hour or so to early or too late to get in and out from UK without an extra day off of work.

Looking to see what is possible in the future as you say.

for go to Bournemouth, i must arrived the friday evening ...
- from Le Havre to Portsmouth 17:00 to 21:30 (friday)
- from Portsmouth to Le Havre 23:30 to 8:30 (sunday evening to monday morning)

for go to Montivilliers :
they are the same ferries timetables with Brittany Ferries. Before with Dreyfus Lines it was impossible, and before again with P&O i don't know.
maybe the fifth will be difficult to play with the timtable of the ferry.

for this year, i will not come because of this f***ing virus and the many constraints.
I hope come the next year to play my first tournament in England.

Are there another tournament in the south of England ? The south is easier to come from Le Havre by ferry.
I never roll a six
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 15, 2021 7:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Yiannik wrote "Are there another tournament in the south of England ? The south is easier to come from Le Havre by ferry."

Hi, Yiannik
There is a competition in Brixham in Devon on 5th-6th November.
Warfare is in Ascot (south west of London, near Heathrow) on 27th-28th November.

I don't know if there are any spare tickets at present.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 15, 2021 8:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Warfare is currently sold out for ADLG.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 2 Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: