Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
ADG V4
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Others topics
Auteur Message
hcaille
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 21, 2020 12:34 pm    Sujet du message: ADG V4 Répondre en citant
Hello to all

I have been absent from the forum for a long time due to many occupations and the COVID crisis has not helped.
So here some news about V4

- Numerous tests and discussions have taken place for improvement of the rule. It is sometimes difficult to make a decision because the rule has a subtle balance and a
Small changes can have major consequences. The tests were delayed due to COVID but I now have a clear vision of the V4's evolution.

- The rule is being re-written and 75% complete.
Some chapters have been extensively modified to make the explanations clearer and more consistent.
There will be no great revolution, but many details are clarified and simplified.

- The lists of armies have been completely revised and it took me a long time.
There are new options, more details, precise dates for allies and a lot of new Strategists.

I also took advantage of the V4 to reorganize all the lists, separating some of them into 2 or 3 and adding some new ones.
The V4 will include 300 lists instead of the current 283.
For example the Feudal Spanish list that was in the Dark Ages is now split in 2 lists:
- Asturias, Leon and Navarra in the Dark Ages period
- Feudal Spnish in the Feudal Period

I will regularly put online the new V4, little by little in order to keep the suspense ...

Here are the main steps that remain to be done
- Finish rewriting the rule
- Translate the rule into English (the lists are already translated)
- Finalize the layout and add images
- Final proofreading

My goal was to finish everything by the end of the year but I think that will be too close.
So the V4 will come out in early 2021.

Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
hcaille
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 02, 2020 6:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
The new version will be available in French, English, Spanish and Italian (by Fireforge games).

- The lists have been completed and are currently being proofread and translated into Spanish and Italian.
- The rule is almost finished and layout (the optional rules and reference sheet are missing) and will now be proofread (in french).

I will soon provide more infos about the new army lists.

Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
hcaille
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 09, 2021 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hello to all

I apologize for not being very active on the forum but I noticed that some people were quite impatient Very Happy

Situation on 9/02
Army lists are completed and verified.
They are translated into English, Spanish and Italian.

The rule is finished and verified in French
The English rule has been finished and is currently being checked/reviewed.
The rule will begin to be translated into Spanish and Italian.

What remains to be done
Finish the translations
Making, choosing and putting the photos
Making the cover
Re-check all
Print!

As I do not have complete control over translation deadlines, I cannot yet announce a precise publication date.
We'll try to get it all done by March 2021, otherwise it will be by April.

Be patient, be patient ...

Wink
babyshark
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 10, 2021 3:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Thank you for the update, Herve.

Marc
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
MC_Delicatessen
Auxiliaire

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 10, 2021 3:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Go Herve! Enjoy it.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Others topics
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: