Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
LBayart nr whitby uk definitely ON 17/18 October
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
navigator
Archer

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2020 11:27 am    Sujet du message: LBayart nr whitby uk definitely ON 17/18 October Répondre en citant
Right chaps

Here is the situation. I have taken some executive decisions to avoid further uncertainty. We may have to roll with things a little this year but hopefully you will think it’s worth the effort.

It is a pleasant 15 min car journey from Robin Hood’s Bay through rural highways and byways – covidsafe lifts can be arranged for those on public transport etc.

The hall is also 15 minutes closer to York and the North East for those coming by car on the day.

http://www.sleightsvillagehall.com

It is slightly smaller than Robin Hood’s Bay but will still accommodate spaced out tables. They are very happy to have us which is a positive thing as RHB is still deliberating on whether to open or stay closed.

The main doors open into the main hall. There are hand gel dispensers mounted around the hall.

Here is the link to government guidelines for village halls. We comply in every way.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-for-the-safe-use-of-multi-purpose-community-facilities

I think the only issue – and one the village hall people insist on - is that we will be required to wear face masks. It’s a small price to pay really. (I feel a fancy dress competition coming on )

The bookings lady is posting me the terms and conditions ( why she couldn’t hand them to me today or email me them either is beyond me !! but hay ho)

But there is no parking at the hall. There is street parking just below the hall, otherwise it’s a minute walk to the nearby side streets or car park(free) just up the road

Timings

As the Yoga club may or may not be in before us on Saturday morning, I have made the decision that the timings are as follows

Saturday 17 October

10.45am arrive for 11am start. (If we play through the finish will be 6.30 or earlier)

Sunday 18 October

10am start

Food etc

I am tempted to say bring your own lunch on the Saturday. For Sunday I will explore getting a buffet lunch brought in – this may be possible on the Saturday too. I will let you know when I have looked into it further. But I won’t be doing an Alan Cutner and making it all myself !!

Runners and Riders

1361 is the date and contact me for available armies paul@navigatorpr.com

Cost

No idea at this point – it maybe just a tenner (hall hire plus cheap trophies) or so but if we include food it will obviously be more.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: