Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
WORLDS 2020 OFFICIAL WEB SITE
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
gregfilip
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2019 2:43 pm    Sujet du message: WORLDS 2020 OFFICIAL WEB SITE Répondre en citant
Official web site is up and running

http://hoplonclub.gr/

Book your seat now !!

The HOPLON team .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Richard Young
Archer

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2019 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi Has anyone got advice on flights from the UK to Patras. I'm struggling to find any!!

Richard
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2019 4:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Richard Young a écrit:
Hi Has anyone got advice on flights from the UK to Patras. I'm struggling to find any!!

Richard

There are none AFAIK, but Patras is only a couple of hours along the best and newest motorway in Greece direct from Athens airport, and there will be plenty of people going with whom you can share a rental car.

CLWC will have a few groups I suspect, so if you are arriving Friday morning/lunctime there will be a lift, and for the late flights back Sunday evening likewise ..

pm or email me and I can add you to the planning schedule...
Richard Young
Archer

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2019 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
madaxeman a écrit:
Richard Young a écrit:

Richard

There are none AFAIK, but Patras is only a couple of hours along the best and newest motorway in Greece direct from Athens airport, and there will be plenty of people going with whom you can share a rental car.

CLWC will have a few groups I suspect, so if you are arriving Friday morning/lunctime there will be a lift, and for the late flights back Sunday evening likewise ..

pm or email me and I can add you to the planning schedule...

Thanks Tim. I'm thinking of going for a week and hire a car. Athens sounds better then as I guess there is a lot more flight options.
Cheers
Richard
Richard Young
Archer

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 24, 2019 9:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Does anyone know if the payment required on the website includes Accommodation Package plus Registration? I can do a bank transfer but the bank surcharge isn't worth it if it's just for the Registration fee.

Richard
gregfilip
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 24, 2019 9:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
GENERAL FLIGHT INFORMATION CONCERNING PATRAS
Except Athens international airport..all other flight options to PATRAS are.!!
Patras airport is ARAXOS AIRPORT 45 MIN drive from patras..its a small charter flight airport which was used by Ryan air till last year ..this years timetable..had Tui company operates from various European cities !you can have a look
Still dont know timetables and aircarriers for 2020

Another option that few people know ..is the AKTION AIRPORT near preveza ..with many flights from main European cities ...and .2.30 drive to patras..by crossing the Rion bridge.
3d option..is KALAMATA AIRPORT..the biggest and with many flights
4th option. Which I my self recently explored..is ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND AIRPORT..
you can also have a look

SUMMARY.
Athens is the most common solution ofc..
ARAXOS is the closest .but with limited options
Zakunthos connects UK on daily bases in summer
Kalamata is 3.15 hours drive
Same as ZAKYNTHOS is the island of KEFALONIA many charter flights from UK...and every May a charter ..easy zet or ryan air conection from Milan ..for Italian players

EXCEPT AIIRPORTS ..PATRAS IS connected DIRECTLY with various ports of Italy
(VENICE-ANCONA-BARI) BY BOAT.
gregfilip
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 24, 2019 10:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Richard Young a écrit:
Does anyone know if the payment required on the website includes Accommodation Package plus Registration? I can do a bank transfer but the bank surcharge isn't worth it if it's just for the Registration fee.

Richard

ON the website ,we have include 2 tournament fee payment methods [paupall + bank transfer]
i think for EU citizens bank charge is small if you make a transfer .
dont know the exact ammount .
please let me know .
Stallion
Frondeur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 24, 2019 5:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
gregfilip a écrit:

ON the website ,we have include 2 tournament fee payment methods [paupall + bank transfer]
i think for EU citizens bank charge is small if you make a transfer .
dont know the exact ammount .
please let me know .

All European countries have low bank fees for money transfer inside SEPA (Info -> https://bit.ly/2lgisI2)

For third countries we accept PayPal (Credit/Debit cards) and it is easy to register (Info -> https://www.paypal.com)

If you would like other methods to transfer money, like MoneyGram or Western Union, let us know and we can arrange your booking payment for you, as soon as we collect.
hunterhope
Frondeur

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 05, 2020 8:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi.

Always wanted to return to Patras after visiting in 1982. See you there.
Hunter
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 05, 2020 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I have seen on other forums this is officially postponed in 2021 now. Looks like they are thinking early to 2nd week of June.

I am sure they will get the official word out soon.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 06, 2020 7:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hopefully they will avoid the weekend of 5/6 June as that will be the UK Games Expo.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: