Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
WWg/Art must conform or not?
Page 3 sur 3 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
Prussianhussaruk
Auxiliaire

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 03, 2018 8:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Having played Mark in this competition, I was the medieval German player, I think you are missing a couple of very important facts.

Against me I made Mark attack, so I altered the terrain last and managed to fill the middle of his side of the table with plantations. Mark split his army either side of this and so my LI had the run of this central area. Mark only had 2 x LI.

I use large numbers of LI to shield my melee troops from shooting and the occasional 6 in shooting against any target helps the cause, no matter what the factors.

With his army split it was very easy for me to use 3 dismounted handgunners (LMI crossbow) and a supporting LI bow to shoot down his flank WWg 3 v 2 to me.

I kept my knights mounted for the final attack. I made a gap in the WWgs for them to be able to charge the supporting troops and it was this attack that broke the army.

I believe the main weakness of the army is the surrendering of the initiative, I was able to manoeuvre all my troops around the table to get them into the best match ups.

I think the best use of the odd WWG is to hold a flank, they can be very frustrating for mounted.

Don
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 3 sur 3 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: