Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Looking for a Particular Troop Type
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Army lists
Auteur Message
Maverick2909
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2018 3:20 pm    Sujet du message: Looking for a Particular Troop Type Répondre en citant
Hello everyone! I’m looking for a list with a particular troop type and thought I might crowd source to help me out a bit. Specifically I’m looking for a list that can take around 10-12 Heavy Swordsmen with Impact, with possible upgrades to elite, 2HW, or armor but not required.

Thanks!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
MKennedy
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2018 5:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Assuming you're not looking for "impetuous" HI, then lists

51, "Campanian" only from 337 BC: 4-16 HI Impact

53, "Republican Roman": 4-12 HI Impact, add armor, up to 4 elite

80, "Warring States": (Qin option) 6-16 HI Impact, can be elite

82, "Triumvirate Roman": 4-12 HI Impact with armor, can be elite

84, "Early Imperial Roman": 4-12 HI Impact with armor, can be elite, up to 4 support

85, "Middle Imperial Roman": 4-12 HI Impact, add armor, up to 6 elite, up to 6 support
Maverick2909
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2018 6:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Thanks! Yes I was looking for without impetuous. I’m really trying to lock down what the “best†troop type is. Obviously certain units have certain niches and there are some unit types which are almost a must include in armies.

What I’m really interested in though is, toe to toe, open terrain, single continuous line, same points cost per side, what’s the best troop type. Currently I’m of the assumption it’s Mediocre Pike, however I think Heavy Infantry Impact could give them a run for their money and wanted to try an army out. I have played Assyrian with their medium sword Impact elite at 10points a pop and they are terrific, however they’ll get ran over by knights (something heavy sword can stand up to).
MKennedy
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2018 8:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
In the 1st round of combat of Mediocre Pike vs Heavy Swordsmen with Impact, of the 36 possible outcomes, the pike win 12 times, tie 6, and lose 18 times. The Heavy Swordsmen has to win or they will be down one in the next round. Hope this helps.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Army lists
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: