Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
3rd Game played
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Others topics
Auteur Message
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 09, 2014 5:55 pm    Sujet du message: 3rd Game played Répondre en citant
I had my 3rd game today and I must say I like the rules more and more. Maybe we still do some errors with the rules but we have fun and plan more and ore armies.....

BTW in the 2nd Game I used 2 hvy guns and they did not do a lot of harm, BUT they kept a whole corps of my enemy on their heels until I was ready to chew the most of this corps with 2 foot knights.

I played Burgundians. The List in ADG is a good one, no much better than another and not worse than others. In FOG the Burgundian Ord. was something like a no winner List. Most other Knightly List did much better.

I like games where I can pick an army I want to play and have all chances to win.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
sebastosfig
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 09, 2014 6:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
The Burg. Ordonnace is not very easy to budget, but you have a lot of interesting toys, such as heavy mixed troups.
but beware of the forests, trust my sad experience with them Crying or Very sad

http://backtotheminis.blogspot.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
chris6
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 10, 2014 8:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
THX for the hint about the forrest.... Very Happy

With an army like this i go always for as many open ground as possible. last game i tried to cut the battleground a little with a river and hoped for impassable or at least bad going with the river.....he did his work. the whole fighting took place between the river and some fields on the other side of the battleground.

My army coverd the whole open and as i was the attacker i had the chance to put my mixed hvy spearmen with longbow in front of most of the opponents knights. they did their job in holding long enough to let me make my points on both flanks to win.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Others topics
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: