Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Priority between Conforming and Pursuit
Page 2 sur 2 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
Ramses II
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 02, 2015 12:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Guys, after several exchanges with French players, I posted the following on the French forums in an attempt to clear up my understanding of how Conformation works after the latest FAQ was posted.

“One part of my confusion was that I also thought that the FAQ was intended to explain the rules rather than changing them. However, since no-one has disagreed with your views (especially El Kreator), I must accept the fact that they are correct.
So, while the FAQ has defined when Conformation takes place, it now appears that Conformation uses the following rules and principles.

1. Conformation after a melee is limited to the specific case where a unit is not fighting an enemy on its front edge, but has an enemy unit fighting it on its flank or rear.

2. Conformation is no longer dependent on which player is active (but Pursuit still is dependent)

3. Contrary to the statement on P52, Conformation is only mandatory in certain cases
    • If a unit wishes to fight, it must be moved to the point where some part of its front edge is in contact with the enemy unit, at which point it may be required to conform.

• When a unit is in contact with an enemy unit flank to flank;
      • It is not required to conform with (or fight) this enemy unit.
      • Even if the unit is Impetuous, at the start of the movement phase, the player can use Command Points to move it elsewhere.
      • If the unit conforms to an enemy unit which it is already in contact, it is not considered to be a charging. However it is considered to be charging if it moves to contact a different enemy unit.

The above is also true where a unit is in contact with an enemy unit only by front corner to front corner.

• An Impetuous unit which ends its own movement phase in contact with an enemy unit in open terrain must conform (and fight) if it can do so legally. However the Impetuous unit is not required to conform into terrain that gives it a disadvantage in melee.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
alberto
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2015 5:23 pm    Sujet du message: rookie Répondre en citant
one last question about conforming;

My line of Medium Swordsmen is attacked only to flank in the opponent turn by one Knight that destroy the first unit and follow up in the Pursuit phase in contact with a new second unit.(which receive one cohesion point loss for the rout)
I'll conform, in My phase, my second MI in Front vs Front attack Before the Melee or after ?

All the opponents have not abilities ?

Thanks
Ramses II
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2016 12:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
In your movement phase, your second MI can turn to face the enemy Kn for free (provided it does not have another enemy to it's front). This takes place before the melee.
alberto
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2016 12:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
thanks for all

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 2 sur 2 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: