Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Northern League 2019 - Round 1, Leeds, 24th March 2019
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 25, 2019 2:00 pm    Sujet du message: Northern League 2019 - Round 1, Leeds, 24th March 2019 Répondre en citant
The first round of the Northern League 2019 will be on Sunday 24th March 2018 at:

The New Headingley Club
56 St Michael's Road,
Headingley,
Leeds
LS6 3BG

Please aim to arrive from 8:30 for a 9:00 start.

The Northern League is a series of 5 one day competitions. Each is a separate event, so players my enter as many or few events as they wish. However, there is also an overall championship, for which each player's best 4 scores are are counted. The cost of each round is £5 per player. This is a Singles competition,but players may enter as a pair if they wish.

This will be the thirdyear for ADLG at the Northern League.Last year we had around 12-14 players/teams per round. New players are always welcome.

Each event will consist of 3 games of 2.25 - 2.5 hours. For this event the first round draw will be based on army dates, although nobody will be drawn against anyone from the same club. The second and third round draws will be done using the normal Swiss system. Scoring will be the standard method from the ADLG website and each event's results will be submitted for UK and International rankings.

First round draws for future events will be based on each player's current overall position, with the proviso that nobody will be drawn against anyone they played in the previous round.

The theme for this round is Dark Ages/Feudal. Armies must be dated between 501 AD and 1319 AD. No Heavy Knights or Foot Knights are allowed) They do not have to be in the Dark Ages/Feudal periods of the lists. Armies must be 200 points maximum. Tables will be the standard 120 x 80 cm.

Army Lists should be sent to Mick Hood (mh014c5606@gmail.com) two weeks before the event.

The venue has no onsite catering, but there are shops nearby.

I am sorry that this date clashes with an event in Scotland but we were restricted as to when we could get the venue.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 02, 2019 9:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
This is a gentle reminder that lists for this round are due by next weekend to Mick Hood at mh014c5606@gmail.com.

Early indications are that there will be a number of new players so it would be good if everyone is prompt with their lists, both to make Mick's life easier and to allow us to know the numbers.

If anyone wishes to play but needs to borrow an army, please message me as I can probably help.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 15, 2019 8:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
We currently have 19 entries for this round. Whilst this is an excellent number, it's also an odd one. As we'd like to avoid byes if possible:

1) If anyone wants to enter please let me know ASAP and follow up with a list to Mick Hood at mh014c5606@gmail.com as soon as possible after that. Help with providing an army is possible, just let me know.

2) If 2 people who have entered wish to play as a team for the round, please let me know. You can use whichever of your armies you choose and your joint score will count for each of you towards the overall result. (I also won't draw you against each other for the first game of the second round.) If anyone else drops out you'll go back to playing as individuals, so bring both armies just in case.

3) I'm happy to team up with anyone on the same basis as 2.

I'll take whatever offer is made first.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 18, 2019 10:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Here are the Runners and Riders for Round 1:

The draw will be based on army date, avoiding players from the same club. If your club is wrong or missing please let me know ASAP.

We still have an odd number, so any offer to help resolve this would be appreciated, otherwise we will have to include a bye.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 19, 2019 9:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Many thanks to Alan Sherlock and Paul Halliday who have volunteered to play as a team to give us even numbers. Here is the revised R&R:

And here is the provisional draw for Game 1:

kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 25, 2019 2:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Here are the results from Round 1:

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: