Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Resignation
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > ADLG Technical Board
Auteur Message
thierry.b
Légat

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 21, 2019 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Resignation Répondre en citant
Hello everyone.
Since Fred's (Aka Viracochas) resignation last June, in addition to managing website, I have taken the management of championship that was devolved to him.
This championship management has a technical side, to develop the "tools", and an administrative side that requires time and availability for results integration.
For 7 months now, no one has proposed to take in charge this administrative side which not requires technical knowledge.
In October I therefore announced to DT my intention to resign in mid-Jan.

Before explaining/listing the impacts on the championship that is starting, and even if I feel it's not myself to do so, I would like to remind you the format that has been chosen for this year.

- The period runs from 1st Jan to 31th December 2019
- The 4 best results of each player are kept for nationals championships.
- A player who participates in several nationals championships, or in the WORLD, is also ranked in the international championship. (In this case, we keep the 4 best results of all championships in which he participates.)

And now here are the main impacts of my resignation.

I'm not going to be here anymore to....

- add your tournaments to the calendar and on the map.
- check and correct your tournaments results files
- import your tournaments results files.

- What solution do you have to add your tournament in the calendar and on the map?
Well, it's explained here... http://www.artdelaguerre.fr/adlg/v3/?/en/faq/calendar/event/add
But be aware you need the approval of calendar administrator.

- What solutions do you have to ensure that the results of your tournaments are checked & imported?
Unfortunately, right now, I don't have an answer to this question, but discussions are ongoing within the DT.

That's it, it wasn't an easy decision to take, but today I'm officially "retired".

Thierry aka Titi

FYI: Some memories....
"Hey Thierry... my tournament is not in the calendar."
"Hey Thierry... my tournament is not on the map."
"Hey Thierry... here's a presentation of my tournament to upload on the website."
"Hey Thierry... in fact I did a mistake in the winner of my tournament ... we have to fix it."
"Hey Thierry... I made a mistake in all players' IDs but it doesn't matter because it's working !"
"Hey Thierry... I'm ashamed of my ELO, I would like to hide it."
"Hey Thierry... why this tournament doesn't appears in my championship results?"
"Hey Thierry... my ELO has dropped too much, the calculation formula isn't right and I would like to apply the right one."
"Hey Thierry... where is the translation of the new FAQ?"
"Hey Thierry... etc etc etc... etc..."

Thierry is now exhausted.
adlgv3
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 23, 2019 8:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
---
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > ADLG Technical Board
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: