Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Army 221 Union of Kalmar
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Army lists
Auteur Message
Ackostokie
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 14, 2018 7:38 pm    Sujet du message: Army 221 Union of Kalmar Répondre en citant
Hi im looking to take an Army of the Union of Kalmar to a tournament. However I find the list a little confusing.

1) Do I have to ake the compulsory 2 Heavy Impetouos knights in the main list or just units under the heading Denmark-Norway or Union de Kalmar
2) Can I take the Swiss in rebellion mixed units as part of my main force or are they part of an allied force?

Thanks
Phil
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
fdunadan
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 17, 2018 7:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
1) yes, these are mandatory units. all the troops listed above the fortified camp are the basic for both Dane, Norse and Swede, and then you choose the troops in "Sweden" or in "Dane-Norway-Kalmar union"

2) for the Swiss in rebellion ?? in the French Book, there is only "German mercenaries" listed as 0-4 Phalanx. and they're part of the Kalmar troops, not allied corps.
Ackostokie
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 18, 2018 3:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Thanks Fdundan for your reply, sorry I meant Swedes in rebellion instead of Swiss. I played this army yesterday in a friendly tournament. However there was a discussion that if I was using the Union of Kalmar option, I could only take the Swedish mixed units in a allied Corp. However I stated that the Swedes were part of the union at this time so I could include them.
fdunadan
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 18, 2018 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
ah Swede!
in fact,if your main army is Kalmar union, then you can take the Sweden as Obudshaer (in the main army) or take an allied command (Sweden 221) with the Sweden options (and half the mandatory troops, so 1-3 Men at arms and 2-8 mixed units)
Ackostokie
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 19, 2018 7:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Thanks for that, but still a little conundrum. If the Union of Kalmar was formed in 1397 then it seems the the Swedish mixed infantry looks like they cannot be used in a army of Kalmar or as part of a Swedish ally corp of the Army of Kalmar because the title say “Swedes in rebellion†which I take by the explanation in the text that they are rebelling against the Kalmar Union. 

Therefore it looks like they can only be used as an ally to a 1250-1397 Denmark/Norweigan army or in a 1250-1397 Swedish army (which does not allow for allies) or a 1397-1521 Swedish Rebellion army. 

Although the text says the Swedes were sometimes in rebellion during the 124 years of the Unions  exsistence. I would have thought a Kalmar Union would have included some begrudging Swedish mixed infantry at that time. But the problem is how they have worded  the title .
CorkRich
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 20, 2018 7:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
FWIW this is my Kalmar Union List

221.1 Medieval Scandinavian

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Army lists
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: