Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Corner to corner contact and quarter turn
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
harryKonst
Archer

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 28, 2018 9:28 am    Sujet du message: Corner to corner contact and quarter turn Répondre en citant
Hello all.In my round, I have a H.Spear unit into front corner to front corner contact with an enemy H.Cavalry unit (the spear facing up and the Cav. down).By the rules, I can now conform on it (front edge against front edge), or stay in place, or charge another enemy unit, or make another legal movement.Can I make a quarter turn movement of the spear leaving the initial front corner to front corner contact position and ending again into front corner to front corner contact with the same Cav. unit only this time having another facing, or is that illegal ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
fdunadan
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 1:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
I would say yes, but what's the point? only turning the front ligne?.
As you begin already in contact, there is no charge required, so you can conform or move, and 1/4 turn is a legal move.
Commodore
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 30, 2018 7:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
harryKonst a écrit:
Hello all.In my round, I have a H.Spear unit into front corner to front corner contact with an enemy H.Cavalry unit (the spear facing up and the Cav. down).By the rules, I can now conform on it (front edge against front edge), or stay in place, or charge another enemy unit, or make another legal movement.Can I make a quarter turn movement of the spear leaving the initial front corner to front corner contact position and ending again into front corner to front corner contact with the same Cav. unit only this time having another facing, or is that illegal ?

No, as a corner to corner is a legal contact (FAQ page8), you will have to conform to the enemy CV. As you are already in contact, you can only conform to the CV front. So it is an illegal move. More generally, you cannot create a corner/corner of flank/flank situation. Those position can only be the result of former melee for example (p55 and FAQp16).
harryKonst
Archer

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 30, 2018 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Thank you both for the replies.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: