Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
ADLG-ready Patrician Romans on eBay
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Others topics
Auteur Message
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 03, 2018 10:40 am    Sujet du message: ADLG-ready Patrician Romans on eBay Répondre en citant
Now is your chance to own some "as seen on madaxeman.com" Late Roman / Dominate / Patrician Romans, as I'm selling on eBay this 250-odd point 15mm army which includes a full range of options to form several different variations of this popular and flexible force.

Ebay link here: Link to eBay

More photos here

Auction ends Sunday 9th September around midday UK time (or 9am US time)

All the figures have been based and magnabased for storage and transit, and have been double-varnished (Army Painter + Testors Dullcote) for tabletop handling.

These guys were originally part of a much bigger DBM/FoG army now being downsized to split into 2-3 ADLG armies, as I've finally decided to bite the bullet and admit to myself that the trend towards smaller army size games is irreversible, and that I can't see how I'll be using this many figures again in the future.

There's a total of 141 foot + 48 mounted (so almost 250 "things" in total) - which means anything less that £250 is a bargain in my book.

The army comprises:

2 Impact Cv (Essex)
2 Cataphracts (Essex)
2 LH Bow (Essex)
2 Huns LH (Minifigs?)
6 Mounted Foederate Cavalry (Khurasan's Gothic & Sarmatian ranges)
4 Foederate foot (Peter Pig)
4 Legionaries (Donnington)
4 Auxilia (Donnington)
1 Auxilia Bowman (Donnington)
8 LI bow (can be used as support for the Legions/Auxilia) (Donnington)
1 Artillery (Essex)
3 Commanders (Mixed manufacturers)
1 Camp base

If you want to expand the army I am happy to either help point you at the exact figure codes or have a dig around in the rest of my collection as well to see if I can spare a few more bases to help you.

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Others topics
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: