Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Hi from Greece
Page 2 sur 2 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Club and Players
Auteur Message
micheni
Javelinier

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 04, 2014 9:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
hi all.
i am Dimitris, Paris friend and opponent in saturdays first art de la guerre test game in Patras Greece.
i am a dbm veteran and have faced some french guys in the good old days at national championship in switzerland.
we really had a very good time with these rules although it was our first try and lost a lot of time in searching the rule book.
i think a new era begins for ancient wargaming and the tournament fun community must be very happy cause these rules give a very pleasant game and fit very well for tournaments.
wednesday we gonna have our second match and after that i ll post a more detailed review of these rules.
till then i am going to make my roman list at 200p with 2 legions to face hannibal's (paris) army hoping for a zama result!!!
dimitris
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
papadopp
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 6:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Welcome friend Cool
Hannibal awaits you (I dream of Cannae Laughing )
belinconnux
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 8:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Yeah! Another one! Welcome Razz
papadopp
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 8:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
We all owe to Spyros (The_Spirit) for he was the one who informed us about this gem - Thank you my good friend Cool
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 8:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Oh dear... the Greeks of Patras like these new rules and are already talking about a competition...

I will have to get that new kidney and liver transplant booked in a few moths early!

Laughing
papadopp
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 06, 2014 6:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now there is a man to be fully trusted Cool
papadopp
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 17, 2014 6:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi again
After having played 5-6 games already with 3-4 other clubmates present, we do like this game! It brings something really fresh in, there are subtleties to be discovered and the mechanisms are really hitting on the spot - some things happen to look a little unfamiliar, but on the other hand new things, new luck Smile - the ratio of time and space required is unbeatable, and I must say that we haven't met so often and in a such good mood for ages Cool
papadopp
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2016 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi again all
Apologies for the really long absence, but a great deal of things happened since my last post - to cut a long story short, we at Hoplon Patras are back as a club after almost a decade ..
I have to admit that for the time being our basis of reactivation lies on another ruleset, for the majority of our players are unfamiliar to AdG - some of us though are eager to introduce the set and support it, for we are certain that in this particular ruleset lies a great opportunity for the ancient - medieval wargaming community to reunite (as proves Tim Porter in a very interesting article) - we really like the concept, and although we had to practically cease playing for a while, the fire still burns - so we 're back, and this time hoping for good Wink
babyshark
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2016 9:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Welcome back, and best of luck for the future. I am hoping to see a Greek team at the International Team Challenge again after all these years.

Marc
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2016 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hoplon Patras is back. This set of rules is understandable and growing around the world. It is also very tested being on its 3rd edition.
daveallen
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 17, 2017 5:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
How was 2016 for ADG in Greece?

Any chance of a tournament this year?

Dave

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Club and Players
Page 2 sur 2 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: