Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Gulf Coast Roman Festival
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 15, 2022 9:09 pm    Sujet du message: Gulf Coast Roman Festival Répondre en citant
Hilton had posted this, but I am reposting it because I think he accidentally deleted.

2022 Gulf Coast Rome and Enemies ADLG Tournament
105BC to 493AD
Date: March 19, 2022
Location: Counter Culture Frozen Yogurt, 154 E. Hall Ave., Slidell, LA 70458
Space is limited to the first 8 (possibly 10) players who commit. Please email of text me if you can play. Now is the time to check your social calendar and commit!
This venue is subject to change if more players commit. If a change in venue, it will be relocated to Metairie at 3B’s, where the Biblical Tournament was held.
Rules: ADLG V4
Map Size: 20x30 MU (Proper tables will be used, i.e, 36 inch depth with table toppers)
Army Lists: Standard ADLG rules, 15mm, 200 points, 3 games
Armies 83 through 114 and any available ally (even from another period) as long as they meet the date range 105BC through 493 AD.
Costs: No costs, but lunch is available and should be purchased as a “thank you†for letting us play at the restaurant.
3 Rounds. All rounds will be 2.5 hours. Defender will get last bound, 7 turn minimum; blitz will be used if necessary. Setup should not take more than 15 minutes.
Saturday, March 19, 2022
Rd 1 9:00 AM
Lunch 11:30-Noon
Rd 2 12:30 PM
Rd 3 3:00 PM
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 17, 2022 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hilton's Roman festival Tournament

Runners and Riders happily provided.

Hilton—Palmyran #106
Bill S—Gauls #89
Walt B—Triumvir Roman #83
Boyd P—Suevi #97
Derek H—Late Roman #87
Steve P—Ancient British #98
Jamie S-- Slave Revolt #84
Dave C—Patrician #88
Mike B—Vandal #94
Bill B—Patrician #88

Congratulations to all submitters, Lastly I am jealous you get to play. Have fun.
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 21, 2022 11:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
From Hilton:

I will submit the full results to the ADLG website, but I did post the WIn-Loss results below, because I am proud of the fact that we played all 15 games with no draws. Certainly a Gulf South first! We had a 7 turn minimum with defender last bound, and we did institute Blitz per the ADLG site. We had 3 games go to Blitz, but all games were concluded before the 2 hour 30 minute time limit. All players were on there best behavior. Maybe COVID has made us realize that we need to appreciate the time that we have to play ‘toy soldiers’.
Finally, another ‘humble brag’. I made a mistake on the venue’s operating hours. i thought the place was open until 6 pm, but it actually closed at 5 pm. Therefore, the night before the tournament, I sent an email to the players and stated that all terrain placement, adjustments, deployment orders and ambushes must be made within 15 minutes. Everyone complied, and we finished the last game at 4:45 pm and I was the last out at 5:08 pm. As Steve mentioned in an earlier post, not the best way to play, but it can be done.
Place Name Points Result by round Army
1 Steve Payne 256 WWW Ancient British #98
2. Hilton McManus 213 LWW Palmyran #106
3. Derek Hannan 208 WWL Late Roman #87
4. Mike Badeaux 206 WLW Vandal #94
5. Jamie Setze 190 WLW Slave Revolt #84
6. Walt Burgoyne 136 LWL Triumvirate Roman #83
7. Bill Bailey 127 LLW Patrician Roman #88
8. Boyd Petty 126 WLL Suevi #97
9. Bill Sierichs 126 LWL Gauls #89
10. Dave Couvillion 62 LLL Patrician Roman #88

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: