Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Northern League 2021 - Round 2 Leeds, 19th September 2021
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 16, 2021 2:39 pm    Sujet du message: Northern League 2021 - Round 2 Leeds, 19th September 2021 Répondre en citant
The second round of the Northern League 2021 will be on Sunday 19th September 2021 at:

Hicks Hall
60 Bankfield Terrace
Burley
Leeds
LS4 2JR

This venue has recently been acquired by Leeds Wargames Club.

Please arrive at 09:00am for a 09:30 start to the games.

The rules to be used are L’art de la guerre Fourth Edition 2021.
This year we’re keeping the themes simple, using the periods in the book.
The theme for this round is Dark Age and Feudal. Armies must come from one of these sections i.e. Lists numbered 124-229.
If you would like to play but don’t have a suitable army please get in touch as I will probably be able to lend you one.

Army Lists should be sent to Mick Hood (mh014c5606@gmail.com) two weeks before the event.

The venue has tea and coffee making facilities and there are shops/cafes nearby.

The Northern League is a series of one day competitions. We hope to have 3 rounds this year. Each is a separate event, so players my enter as many or few events as they wish. However, there is also an overall championship, for which this year all of each player's scores will be counted. The cost of each round is £5 per player. This is a Singles competition, but players may enter as a pair if they wish.

New players are always welcome.

Each event will consist of 3 games of 2.25 - 2.5 hours. For this event the first game draw will be based on army dates, although nobody will be drawn against anyone from the same club. The second and third game draws will be done using the normal Swiss system. Scoring will be the standard method from the ADLG website and each event's results will be submitted for UK and International rankings.

First game draws for this and future rounds will be based on each player's current overall position, with the proviso that nobody will be drawn against anyone they played in the previous round.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 06, 2021 11:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Could anyone intending to come to this event please get your list to Mick ASAP.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 09, 2021 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Here's the R&R for this round:

And here's the provisonal draw:

As we have an odd number this round I will act as a reserve and will adjust the draw as necessary should I get to play.

The reason I'm listing myself as reserve is that there is a possibility I may not be able to attend. I would be grateful if somebody could volunteer to look after things if that happens. I will prepare the result spreadsheet, you'll just have to take a laptop and enter the results and sort out the 2nd and 3rd round draws. I'm happy to provide whatever help I can to whoever volunteers.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 18, 2021 8:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Due to a few personnel changes we have an updated R&R:

And of course a revised first game draw:

As before, if you have a cloth/mat please bring it.
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 20, 2021 3:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Once again an excellent day's gaming. The Leeds Club venue is very good and we'll certainly look to use it again.

Here are the results for this round:

Congratulations to Dave on his first ADLG win.

Here are the overall positions for this year:

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: