Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Tournament V4
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
hcaille
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 27, 2021 7:48 am    Sujet du message: Tournament V4 Répondre en citant
I have updated the database to take into account the new armies of V4.
All previous statistics have been kept.
The results of the tournaments that took place since last June have been integrated.

I also updated the input files with the new lists
It is now necessary to use the V4 files to send the results of the tournaments

You can find everything here:

http://www.artdelaguerre.fr/adlg/v3/?/en/events

Good game
Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
daveallen
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 27, 2021 11:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Excellent work Hervé, thank you.

I must get a screenshot of my transient glory before the results from Sgian Dubh are collated Laughing

Dave
outlander000
Prétorien

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2021 4:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Thank you Hervè

Rgds
Francesco 
Dickstick
Légat

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 03, 2022 4:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
daveallen a écrit:
Excellent work Hervé, thank you.

I must get a screenshot of my transient glory before the results from Sgian Dubh are collated Laughing

Dave

They will be useful to look at for history to remember the days before Dice Down finishes brexited us from the European rankings.
AlanCutner
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 03, 2022 6:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Dickstick a écrit:
They will be useful to look at for history to remember the days before Dice Down finishes brexited us from the European rankings.

Never thought I'd be the cause of bringing Brexit back into discussions!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
kevinj
Signifer

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2022 9:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
UK results are included in the global rankings. If one of your results is missing it's probably because the organiser didn't send the details in.
Dickstick
Légat

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2022 12:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Dice down finishes are not legal for tournament rules on this forum.
Minimum of 7 bounds are also required.
KevinD
Centurion

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2022 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Dickstick a écrit:
Dice down finishes are not legal for tournament rules on this forum.
Minimum of 7 bounds are also required.

Kind of excessive IMO. While not my favorite way of ending games, it seems any halfway reasonable choices made by the organizer should be permitted provided these ground rules are adequately communicated to the players sufficiently ahead of the event, which seems to generally be the case for the Irish and UK events. Maybe rather than such a rigid list of requirements these should simply be laid out as the default which must be used unless the organizers clearly communicate any exceptions to all players prior to the event.
AlanCutner
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2022 1:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
The apparent rigidity of the tournament rules has been discussed offline. Unfortunately without any agreement being reached. However I hope Herve or DT will reconsider. AFter all we're all just trying to play games we all can enjoy.
Snowhitsky
Prétorien

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2022 4:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
AlanCutner a écrit:
The apparent rigidity of the tournament rules has been discussed offline. Unfortunately without any agreement being reached. However I hope Herve or DT will reconsider. AFter all we're all just trying to play games we all can enjoy.

You are of course free to integrate UK results with those of other countries and publish them yourselves.
AlanCutner
Tribun

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2022 5:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Snowhitsky a écrit:
AlanCutner a écrit:

You are of course free to integrate UK results with those of other countries and publish them yourselves.

Yes, I could. And I have run rankings before (DBM). But I really don't want to see fragmentation of any aspect of the hobby. So I don't think this is a good idea.
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2022 5:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
AlanCutner a écrit:

Despite the krefuffle in the past,. this is a complete non-issue. I'm not aware of any results, from any country, which have been submitted and then not included in the data set.

Best we all just keep our heads down, and make sure no-one disturbs the chickens in case they stop laying...

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: