Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Army Design Podcasts
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Army lists
Auteur Message
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 13, 2021 1:57 pm    Sujet du message: Army Design Podcasts Répondre en citant
I've now assembled a fair number of army design podcasts on the Madaxeman site, the link to which is here: https://www.madaxeman.com/main/Army_List_Podcasts.php

As of 13/1/2021 the podcasts available are:

[list=]Camillan & Republican Romans - Episode 58 : Full Episode with Dave & Richard
Hoplites - Episode 57 : Full Episode discussing how to use a dozen or more Hoplites in an army. Covers Syracuse, Classical Greek, Cyrenean Greek, Early Macedonian, Saiatic Egyptian. With Dave & Richard
Classical Indians - Episode 56 : Full Episode with Dave & Richard
Seleucids - Episode 54 : Full Episode with Dave & Richard
Late Imperial Roman - Episode 49 : List discussion starts at the 39 minute mark
Uratu and Ugaritic - Lockdown Special #19 : List discussion starts at 1 hour 10 minutes
Later Byzantine - Lockdown Special #18 : List discussion starts at the 1 hour 17 minutes
French Ordonnance - Lockdown Special #17 : List discussion is at 1 hour 2 minutes into the podcast
Achaemenid Persian - Lockdown Special #16 : List discussion starts around 42 minutes in
Later Assyrian & Sargonid - Lockdown Special #15 : List discussion is at the 47 minute mark
Ottoman Empire - Lockdown Special #14 : List discussion starts at 1 hour 2 minutes
Medieval Scandinavian - Lockdown Special #13 : The allen key is out at around 54 minutes in
Late Imperial Roman - Lockdown Special #12 : List discussion begins at the 1 hour 16 minute mark
Fatimid Egyptian - Lockdown Special #11 : List discussion starts around 1 hour 2 minutes of the podcast
Nikephorian Byzantine - Lockdown Special #10 : List discussion starts at the 51 minute mark
Jurchen Ch'in - Lockdown Special #9 : List discussion starts at 53 minutes
Later Carthaginian - Lockdown Special #8 : List discussion begins at the 34 minute mark
New Kingdom Egyptian - a stand-alone List Special with Richard Case : the full podcast is all about this list
Lydian - Lockdown Special #7 : List discussion commences at 47 minutes into the pod
T'ang Chinese - Lockdown Special #6 : List discussion starts at the 41 minute mark
Yuan Chinese - a stand-alone List Special : the full podcast is focused on this list
Venetian Condotta - a stand-alone List & Tourney Special with Tucker Saglio : the full podcast is focused on this list, and its use in the 2019 USTT event
Ghaznavids - with Ethan Zorick, a stand alone list special : the entire podcast addresses this list
Sassanid Persian - with Richard Case, a stand alone list special : the full podcast looks at this list[/list]
Black Prince
Prétorien

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 23, 2021 6:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Tim I have listened to your three recent army list build podcasts on YouTube. While none of they are my armies I have found some useful information and tips that I can apply when I build my army lists. Thanks for putting these together and the three of you stay safe.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Mars
Barbare

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 04, 2021 11:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Great podcasts, even better that I have or am planning 5 of the armies covered so far. Having multiple takes on the same list and sometimes splitting them to early / late adds much greater depth and variety than you get in podcasts that do list reviews (normally it's "here's our take on this list) and the intended use discussions and team critique of the lists contain a lot of useful tactical tips. Thanks to you and the team for all the great work!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Army lists
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: