Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
US Team Tournament 2021
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
Hazelbark
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 24, 2020 12:54 am    Sujet du message: US Team Tournament 2021 Répondre en citant
Sorry.

I had hoped that we could see our way to our usually scheduled US Team Tournament in January, but as much as it would be fun, it is time to bow to the inevitable.

As I chatted off line with people, everyone wants to hold the event, but just about everyone agrees its too problematic to schedule in January.
So the US Team Tournament if officially being pushed to later in the year. Hopefully in January the future will be clearer and we can settle on a date.

In the meantime it looks like V 4 is moving and we will see it early next year.

Hope everyone stays well and keeps finding a way to play or at least be sane.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
babyshark
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 16, 2021 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
am having a great big sad right now. Normally I would be traveling to DC for the US Team tournament this weekend. I would have spent the past week or so going over the runners and riders list trying to figure useful tactics for my likely opponents. For a month and more before that I would have the fun of analyzing and re-analyzing the periods to decide which armies were most likely to appear and what the best counters are. Then, when I announced my intention to bring some form of Byzantines regardless, I would get to listen to Dan telling me I am a fool. <grin> And there is the fun building and rebuilding my army list, getting and giving advice from my teammates. Dan H would have spent this past week telling all of us Bandits about how our periods had the easy army matchups and how his was very challenging.

And then I would get to spend a weekend playing toy soldiers and hanging out with like-minded folks. Fucking pandemic, anyway.

Marc
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: