Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
L'Bayart Robin Hood's Bay 17/18 October - looking good
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Auteur Message
navigator
Archer

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 27, 2020 10:21 am    Sujet du message: L'Bayart Robin Hood's Bay 17/18 October - looking good Répondre en citant
NEWS UPDATE
L’Bayart 17/18 October 2020
Fylingdales Village Hall, Robin Hood’s Bay nr Whitby YO22 4TG

L’Bayart’s Balkan Bewilderment
1361 The Rise of The Ottomans and fall of Adrianople

Chaps… with a fair wind it is looking increasingly likely that the 2 day L’Bayart will go ahead this October. Based not on wishful thinking but on current regulations, I suspect we are ok to meet and play even now if the event is classed as an activity club.

I have copied current Government guidelines below.

3.8 Can I attend an activity club or support group?
Yes, you can. Premises such as activity clubs, community centres and youth clubs can reopen, and should follow COVID-19 Secure guidelines. It is important to maintain social distancing and good hand hygiene in these circumstances. Outside of these formal activities, to help control the virus, you should limit your interactions with those you don’t live with.

So, polish off those armies and get yourself ready.

The village hall committee has a meeting in August (I am awaiting the date exactly) where I hope they will give the go ahead for reopening.
The hall is large enough for all tables to be social distanced (and if necessary spread through the main hall, dining room and upstairs) - and the windows and outer doors to be kept open to aid air circulation. Hand gel will be provided and any other necessary safety measures put in place too.

The event maybe slightly different this year in that I suspect we will not hold the pub lunches or Paul Johnston memorial meal on Saturday night.

Initial soundings give me the impression that people would still like a 2 day event. So the only major change to date is ‘bring your own lunches’. Costs will reduce significantly to reflect the change nearer the date.

For anyone interested in coming then it’s a 15mm competition with 200 points of ADLG armies. Army choice is limited to 1361 so email me for a list of options. A full list will be republished when I get the official go ahead.

More information later in August once I hear back from the hall.

paul@navigatorpr.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Tournaments and Events
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: