Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
[ADLG-R] Unofficial fan version
Page 3 sur 3 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Renaissance
Auteur Message
Urbanbunny
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 11, 2019 8:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
no problems at all.

Glad you are enjoying it

Urban Bunny Wargames Research Labs
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
matthieu
Prétorien

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 29, 2019 4:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Bonjour
Et bonnes fêtes à tous
La traduction est elle disponible? Et où puis je trouver les versions de Stephane et de Bruno ?
Merci
Urbanbunny
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 15, 2020 9:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
ADLG-R June 2020 Update

I've been making use of the lockdown and finished revising and updating the ADLG-R supplement. Thanks to everyone who had a play with the first draft and provided lots of useful feedback.

This supplement allows you to play the Renaissance period on an ADLG table with minimal to no rebasing.

These are an unofficial fan supplement to the v3 version of ADLG rules that Herve has allowed me to release as a free PDF. You need to have the ADLG rules to play, this is just a supplement to cover the Renaissance period. If you don't have a copy of the ADLG rules, you can email Herve via the ADLG website and buy a PDF version of them for 5 euros.

The ultimate desire is to have these made an official supplement.

There are 80 or so lists covering Western Europe thru to Asia from 1500 to 1696.

The army lists, rules, QRS and a deployment sheet can be found here, in Dropbox.
https://tinyurl.com/y6xnay3u

I will be updating these for v4 once its released.

Enjoy!

Simon

Three
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 19, 2020 4:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi Simon,

I've haven't had a chance to put figures on the table yet, but on a couple of read throughs, these look pretty good.
If I may ask for a couple of clarifications please?
1. Army size - at one point 230 points is mentioned, then in the army lists it says 220 points - which is correct?
2. The QRS has a movement chart, but I can't see one in the rules, are there movement distance penalties for turning and extra if impetuous etc in line with the original ?

Cheers, Gary
Urbanbunny
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 10:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi,

thanks for the feedback!

The points should be 230 points. It had been playing with the points and missed one reference.

The movement penalities and distances for troops are per the ADLG rules, unless mentioned in ADLG-R.

I'll add the movement chart to the next update of the rules, to make it a bit clearer.

The idea with the supplement is that it is just an Add On to ADLG, so, if in doubt, use the ADLG rules.

regards

Simon

Three
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 12:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Obliged Very Happy
highlandbevan
Gladiateur

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 19, 2020 11:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi Simon,

Great job with this. I've been playing on and off for the last 2-3 years but will get some good play testing in with the new version.

Maybe I can set up a UK competition once we are out of lockdown?

Bevan

PS do you want to try some games over zoom? I've been running club games over it and it works OK. I've done normal battlefield but labels for units instead of figures to make it easier to identify. Also tried with figures at start.
Urbanbunny
Légionaire

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2021 1:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
Hi Bevan,

I'd love to get a compettition running once we are over Covid.

Yup, I can give you a game via Zoom if you'd like.

I've also got a very basic module set up for Table Top Simulator that we can use. All the relevant unit sizes are there, just not the exact figures as I have no design skills what so ever.

Busy working on the next update with a few more tweaks and looking forward to v4 of ADLG. I will update -R to bring it in line with V4 once I have it in my grubby hands.

Simon

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Renaissance
Page 3 sur 3 Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: