Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Lockdown Podcast Special !
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Others topics
Auteur Message
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 28, 2020 12:13 pm    Sujet du message: Lockdown Podcast Special ! Répondre en citant
"It's basically a Poundshop Top Gear, but with more dice and less casual racism" (The Daily Mail)

With much of the gaming world in lockdown it's become impossible to go to the Escape and talk rubbish about wargaming - so why not listen to me, Dave Saunders, Simon LRM, Andy and Peter talking rubbish about wargaming for an hour or so while you're doing some painting?

"I'm now convinced my wife is right and I do actually need to go and re-grout the shower" (Angus Deayton)

In this first of many (probably) Lockdown Special Podcasts the team wrestle with audio quality across a variety of supposedly professional-grade audio conferencing apps, and chat tosh about a number of barely related topics including Forged in Battle's Kickstarters, the pseudo-wargame Rommel, the state of the Flames of War market, Essex, Xyston and Museum miniatures latest releases, Herve Caille's Bataille Empire rules, their experiences of the last overseas conventions before we were all confined to barracks and even whether World of Tanks might be worth us all re-installing?

"Made me realise Trump may be onto something and it is best to re-open the country at Easter" (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez)

Listen online at: https://madaxeman.podbean.com/e/the-lockdown-specials-part-1/
--
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 03, 2020 4:52 pm    Sujet du message: #2 is here Répondre en citant
#2 is here!

This week in the second episode of the Madaxeman Podcast Lockdown Specials the intrepid band of non-adventurers chunter on about topics as diverse as Ancient Britons, the merits and inherent risks of ordering Strippers online, how historic family bereavements can get in the way of wargaming, beer festivals in your bedroom, the psychology of Dremel-denial, whether Challenger 2000 or Shock of Impact was the most complex historical ruleset ever produced, choosing armies for non-competitions, Norman shields, and the age old question, what might be the crappest thing on eBay right now?

There is also the start of a brand new regular feature, Andy Finkel-kel-kel-kel's brand new Weekly Quiz (with it's own theme tune)!

Sit back, dip your paint brush in your water pot (try to avoid the coffee..) and enjoy Madaxeman Podcast Lockdown Specials

"Makes me wish I'd been hit in both ears, not just one eye at the battle of Corsica in 1758" : Lord Horatio Nelson
madaxeman
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 01, 2020 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
We're now up to 6 of the dammned things... thats almost 7 and a half hours of nonsense to accompany your painting in Lockdown !

https://madaxeman.podbean.com/ or search for Madaxeman.com in iTunes

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Others topics
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: