Art De La Guerre
Bienvenue sur le forum de discussion de la règle de jeu l'Art De La Guerre

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher Liste des MembresListe des Membres Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrerS'enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion
Can a routed unit fight?
Page 1 sur 1
 Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Auteur Message
IanS
Barbare

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 29, 2019 7:12 pm    Sujet du message: Can a routed unit fight? Répondre en citant
Big argument last night Very Happy

I had a unit on 2 wounds in a melee that was charge in the flank thus gaining its 3rd. Now since I should have been winning this melee but had failed to role sensible dice I wanted to fight in the melee before removing the unit so I could at least try to wound the opposition. My opponent however said I could not do a melee as my unit was routing.

Being relatively new to the game I said "show me the rule where it says that" (not from any malicious intent I may point out, its how I learn the rules by people showing me bits I have missed or got wrong), No one could show me any rule and I stood my ground saying " the unit is removed at the end of the phase so it can melee". In the end it was agreed that it could not as "that's the way we have always played it".

So who is right? Could my unit fight another round of melee or is there a rule that states that units reaching cohesion limits can't fight anymore?

Thanks for your time.

Ian
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Ramses II
Magister Militum

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 29, 2019 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant
If I have understood your particular situation, then No. 

Where a unit is fighting against two enemy units and suffers a cohesion loss as a result, that loss is inflicted immediately, before the melee takes place. 

Where the unit loses its last cohesion point there is no combat, the unit is removed at the end of the combat phase. 

See multiple opponents, p59 fifth para and Specific cases 1st bullet. 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Art De La Guerre Index du Forum > Rules questions V3
Page 1 sur 1
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers: